Forecasting in trade & logistics
Complex Systems analysis
Public Policy design
- Network effects govern the evolution of maritime trade. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 2020. [preprint PDF]
- Evolving structure of the maritime trade network: evidence from the Lloyd’s Shipping Index (1890-2000) with Ducruet C., Rai N. Journal of Shipping and Trade, 2016.
- Maritime shifts in the contemporary world economy: evidence from the Lloyd’s List corpus, 18th-21st c. with Ducruet C., Haule S., Ait-Mohand L., Marnot B., Didier L., Coche M. Book chapter in: Maritime Networks: Spatial Structures and Time Dynamics, Routledge Studies in Transport Analysis Series, 2015.
- Co-evolutionary dynamics of ports and cities in the global maritime network, 1950-1990 with Ducruet C., Cuyala S., El Hosni A. Book chapter in: Maritime Networks: Spatial Structures and Time Dynamics, Routledge Studies in Transport Analysis Series, 2015.
- Social Exchange Networks With Distant Bargaining with Konstantinos Georgiou, George Karakostas, and Jochen Könemann. Theoretical Computer Science. Also presented at COCOON 2013.